Thursday, June 21, 2012

Doctors, Drs. Doctors

Sorry I have been missing for a few days, we have been visiting so many doctors. DS has had pain behind his knee off and on for a few months. Finally he couldn't take it any more. So last week we went to the orthopedic who couldn't tell him the cause and sent him to therapy. After working the weekend, he is a manager at a CVS, and being on his feet for 8 hrs a shift he was dying. So we went to primary care, had blood work done, went to chiropractor, to rule out pinched nerve in the back, and back to the ortho. Still no cause. He is scheduled for a MRI tomorrow. Hopefully they will find the cause. He had to apply for disability today cause work said until he was better the couldn't schedule him. After that I had my 2 drs appts today. I am so done with Drs, no offense. OK over my pity party, just tired. Toodles, Laure

No comments: