Thursday, April 26, 2012

Love my new/old chairs!

Last July I painted our tired adriondack chairs.  It was a process but they turned out great!
But mother nature was not kind to them and they were looking sorty of 'rustic', per DH!  See that post here.
Here are a few of the disaster pics:
They were pretty bad and I was ready to throw away the 'lemons', but DH had me thinking better of it!  After a little elbow grease, stain and sealer, they look amazing!  Here is my lovely 'lemonade', along with the new pillow covers I made.


Love the patina with the stain added to the wood where the paint came off.  They definitely look 'rustic'.  Much better!











Sometimes thinking out of the box, gets you the best results!









Have a great weekend.

Laura


   shabby creek cottage


HookingupwithHoH







No comments: