Monday, June 21, 2010

A Little Update!

Back in May I posted on how we had finally finished our side yard here.  Well I thought I would give you an update on how things are growing!













As you can see things are growing great!  The top pic is from the gate looking back.  In the front there are sunflowers, we have eggplant, peppers and snap peas there.  The back bed, shown in the second pic behind my bottle tree has the squash, radishes and beans.  I love how it is turning out and am looking forward to adding more!

Here are a few pics of my tomatoes.  I love the topsy turvy planter.  We planted this about 5 weeks ago with a plant from Depot.  A small plant!
Can you see the tomatoes in the center bottom!  Can't wait to taste those.  Next is the tomatoes I planted in a pot before we built the raised beds.  First there is a Sweet Cluster, then a Black Roma.


Can't wait to see those change color!

The last pic is looking from the back towards the front.  You can see my cool bottle tree!  I found that at Collections, Etc and we put it in a pot full of rocks!  As you can see we have already started decorating it!
You can also see our wine bottle tiki torch.  Love it, and I finally found a blue bottle, just need to get it all put together.

Have a great week!

Laura











 Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Looks like your garden is growing great. We just planted ours this weekend. Yes, we are procrastinators.

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

Your garden looks wonderful! We also have green tomatoes... can't wait until they ripen!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Laura, I love the shape of your bottle tree! It's wonderful in the garden!